Hello, Smiling Faces!
Wow!! Happy 5 Years! It’s my Blog Anniversary! I can’t believe it’s been that long! This was my original post five years ago! Whoa!
Thank you for supporting me over the five years! I appreciate you reading and subscribing to my blog. I am grateful for you! I enjoy reading your comments and feedback. Keep it coming!
Over the years, I’ve incorporated different avenues of inspiration and motivation. You kept me going! There were times, when I wanted to take a step back, but empowering and inspiring others fueled my heart. My blogging journey resulted from my journaling days; channeling emotions after the tragic murder of my brother. Writing is therapeutic for the soul. I’ve been journaling alot over the last few months – incorporating daily activities to keep my mental space healthy. We need it for sure during these challenging times.
I hope my posts encouraged you, pushed you to invest in yourself, start a new adventure or just taking time to take care of yourself emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually. You have no idea what it’s meant for me. I celebrate YOU!
Five things I’ve learned on my blogging journey:
1. Just Do It. Don’t overthink it. How long will you contemplate going back and forth on how, when, etc?
2. Share Your Story. Share Your Heart. When you share you story and your heart, you can truly connect with others. It’s not about the number of followers, it is about building relationships.
3. Be Authentic. Be your true self. Who are you at your absolute core? Being authentic is cultivating a space of vulnerability.
4. Give Yourself Grace. I have to practice this daily. We are so hard on ourselves. Extend grace to yourself and others.
5. Keep Learning & Growing. The key to success is being able to keep learning and growing. Period.
I hear many stories from readers sharing similar stories in life and how they may have overcame. This is our community and thankful for you. Continue to share this blog with others.
As I am celebrating my blog milestone, my five years in business is approaching on next month. I am in the midst of changing website platforms, adding new business services and a fresh, new look. Super excited! There will be a short pause in my blog posts over the next few weeks in preparation to go LIVE!
As always, I appreciate you! Thank you for your continued support!