Hello, Smiling Faces!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I had a wonderful Saturday here in Memphis at my 5th “When Passion Meets Purpose” Workshop! Memphis was my first stop, last year October 2017 and decided to have a second session. It’s been an awesome, blessed adventure going from city to city and it “ain’t over” yet! (LOL) I am so grateful for this journey and vision God gave me.
I wanted to give a quick review on this book, “Like She Owns The Place”… what an Awesome read! It will definitely be in rotation again. I am always a student and willing to learn more. This book is all about your confidence and owning the season you are in, while taking risks and making it happen! There were soooo many pointers I took away from this book. I also realized that I often shared some of the same pointers with my clients and during previous workshops.
A few thoughts:
1. Trust Your Intuition. This is your God-Given Superpower. Don’t dismiss it. Listen to your gut.
2. Are you comfortable, or are you happy? Check yourself daily. Get beyond your comfort zone and stretch yourself. Your attitude determines your altitude.
3. Do something you love everyday. Be Grateful. Pursue your passions and live on purpose. Now, you know I am ALL for this! A ritual for me!
4. There is no “idea” formula for success. It’s hard work and perseverance daily. Plan and Pursue.
5. Confidence. Confidence. Confidence. Tap into your “Inner Muse”…Read The Book!
Now, this is NOT a complete book review, but hopefully enough for you to kick it in gear and IGNITE your inner magic…just in case you need an energy boost! Make sure you check out this book!
Have a Blessed week!