Welcome New Blog Followers!
Opportunities. Risks. Leaps Of Faith. Are you Owning Your Opportunities?
Owning your opportunities may be very overwhelming with anxiety and fear of the unknown, but opportunities are built, to build you up and take you out of your comfort zone. Trusting your intuition on new opportunities and owning your situations, comes with fear, but you have to combat it. Lace up your boots, grab those high heels, and get ready for war! Now, I don’t mean a real war, but the war in your mind. Those thoughts nudging at you with negativity and fear. Get out of your way!
“Taking responsibility for being exactly where you are, gives you the power to be exactly where you want to be.” ~ Unknown
Real opportunities are the ones we don’t immediately see. They appear unexpected in the strangest ways. Don’t let distractions allow you to miss your opportunity. It is an opportunity to experience something new, exciting, and different that may just change your life completely.
When I think back over the opportunties afforded to me, they were not what I expected or dreamed of. Those opportunties allowed for me to step out, jump, and become the leader for others to be empowered and inspired. Keep a YES in your pocket!
Here are a few tips to Owning Your Opportunities:
1. Change Your Attitude. Be Positive. Be Ready. Be Willing.
2. Be Intentional. Be Intentional with your time, your goals, and your dreams. Expect something BIG!
3. Network. Network. Network. I can’t say this enough!
4. Invest In Yourself. Owning your opportunities allows for you to invest in yourself. Never stop learning and growing.
5. Live On Purpose. We all are destined with a purpose to share and serve others. Live a life of meaning, happiness, and with PASSION!
Embrace each day with opportunity. Today is a gift. Live and Enjoy!