Thank You and Welcome My New Blog Followers! It’s Time To Recharge!
As I was driving home Saturday afternoon, from an Awesome “Back To School” event with an opportunity to be the Motivational Speaker, I thought about how that moment allowed me to Recharge. Recharge in the sense of being able to do “ME” with no interruptions, overcoming obstacles, casting out fear and LIVING LIFE on PURPOSE.
Some of you are dealing with a dead battery. You have allowed your dreams to be dead based on fear, insecurities, negative outlook on life or not making yourself a priority. You wake up every day with a dull, sluggish attitude. You rarely smile, laugh or say something positive or you have lost your will to be happy. I knew if I wanted change for my life, I had to look in the mirror and MOVE. Move with goals, prayers, motivation, dedication and the will to NOT GIVE UP!
Where and what are your priorities? Taking care of you is not selfish; it is vital for your well-being and success. Some of you may have families, taking care of loved ones, working two full-time jobs to pay for school, or just stuck in a negative situation. Whatever it is, you are a worthy individual that has the right to also take care of yourself. Paying attention to you, will only strengthen your attention to be a better person for yourself and those around you.
Here are a few tips to begin your Recharge:
- Breath: Take a deep breath and release the negative thoughts in your mind.
- Laugh: Are you always uptight? Laughing is good for the soul. You surely should have something every day to laugh about.
- Explore: Possibilities are everywhere. Try new things. Start small in planning to make your dreams a reality.
- Imagine: Look at everything with an open mind. Avoid being judgemental or critical.
- Share: Spend time with friends and family that bring out the “happy” inside of you. Mentor someone. We all have something positive to share.
Keep Dreaming, Keep Believing and Always SMILE!